Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 2010 Meeting

Hope everybody had fun at the meeting. Will meetings ever be the same after the VitaMixer Soup and IceCream treats that were served? Hee-Hee Thanks Joanie, Chris and Joanne

Quilt by Joanne Stiglich with Redwork by her sister


Table topper by Dorthy Stephens


Blotto blocks for February, I can't recall who won them



Wallhanging quilt made by Linda LaRoy. 2nd place winner at the Chassel Quilt Show held during the Strawberry Festival last year.




Quilt by Diana Holland, one of the hundreds that she's made for Project Linus




Wallhanging by Nancy Sailor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know of anyone missing from the side bar or email addresses that have not received an invitation here. If you have any ideas for this site, a contest or anything, let me know.
Jane


1 comment:

Leslie Allen said...

All these photos are lovely! I'm no quilter, but I love fabric - realized recently I have more textile art on my walls than paper. I am particularly taken with that red-stitched snowman scene ...